Dear Vassar Students,
Good morning. I hope you had a good evening, in spite of the weather. Thank you all again for your cooperation and for your collaborative spirit.
Here are a couple of updates:
- The Town House path between Raymond Ave. and the Town Houses is now flooded and closed.
- Food will be delivered to the dorms again today between 11 a.m. and noon, and we plan to continue food delivery throughout the period that the All Campus Dining Center (ACDC) is closed.
- ACDC remains closed until further notice, although we're hopeful that we may be able to open it this evening for dinner. We'll keep you posted.
- The bookstore will be closed today.
- Unless you hear from us otherwise, all campus activities, including athletics, choral activities, etc. are cancelled for today.
- If you have an urgent safety concern or question, please contact the Campus Response Center (CRC) at 845-437-7333.
Please continue to stay inside and stay safe. I'll send more updates as I have them.
Again, thank you for all of your patience and cooperation!
Dean of the College
Professor of Education